- The advent of ergonomically designed lab tables, workbenches and workstations is expected to prevent neck and back pain which is likely to drive the global market
- By integrating real-time monitoring and cloud-based temperature control systems, market players are expected to add technological elements to laboratory facilities
Wilmington, Del., September 22, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — IIn 2021, the global laboratory furniture market size was at US$930.6 million. The global market is expected to develop at a CAGR of 6.3% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2031. The global laboratory furniture market is expected to reach $1.81 billion by 2031. Due to increasing health concerns following the outbreak of COVID-19, the number of chemical laboratories, diagnostics, clinical and dental offices is increasing significantly Europewhich is likely to boost demand in the global laboratory furniture market.
The laboratory furniture market in Europe and Asia Pacific is characterized by the existence of large companies. The material durability, quality, sales service, customization and after-sales service are the main areas that laboratory furniture manufacturers focus on to keep the business growth. In addition, the laboratory furniture market is expected to be stimulated by the growing trend of setting up laboratories in educational institutions such as schools, colleges and universities.
Request a sample report at – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=36896
To reduce stress-related injuries and ensure technicians remain productive while on the job, laboratory furniture is specifically designed to allow technicians to maintain a comfortable and supported posture. Modern, modular laboratory furniture, which can help to future-proof an existing design, is becoming increasingly popular among laboratory furniture designers. Modular furniture such as storage units, shelves and cabinets can be reassembled using simple tools. These developments should offer suppliers of laboratory furniture immense growth opportunities in the coming years.
Key Findings of the Market Report
- The need for laboratory testing services is increasing as safety requirements become more stringent. The demand for laboratory tested products is also being fueled by the increasing prevalence of health issues and hygiene requirements of an aging population. It is expected that modern furniture’s ability to withstand shock, chemicals and moisture will encourage the use of laboratory furniture. In addition, these products have been specially designed to make work easier and make the most of the available space.
- School and college leaders are buying more lab furniture due to increasing government funding for education and lab growth. The amount of funds provided by the state for the development of medical infrastructure is increasing. It is estimated that the increase in the use of laboratory furniture is driving the development of medical infrastructure.
- As people become more environmentally conscious, more and more laboratory furniture manufacturers are using environmentally friendly materials. The global market is expected to continue growing due to the increasing use of eco-friendly materials such as stainless steel, which not only prolongs the lifespan of the furniture but also facilitates recycling.
Make an inquiry before buying – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=36896
Global Laboratory Furniture Market: Growth Drivers
- The laboratory stools and benches category has had a significant market share in laboratory furniture, depending on the type, and the category is expected to grow at a significant pace. The height of the laboratory chair is determined by the various work stations such as high tables, middle tables and hoods that are present in laboratories. The demand for laboratory column furniture and laboratory stools and benches is determined by their functionalities.
- North America, Asia Pacificand Europe were the top 3 regions in terms of worldwide laboratory furniture sales. Much of the market has been dominated by Europe due to the increasing need for medical furniture in the region. The fact that Europe has a significant share of the world market for laboratory furniture is also due to the highly developed medical infrastructure in the region.
Global Laboratory Furniture Market: Major Players
Some of the key market players are
- PSA Laboratory Furniture LLC.
- Kewaunee Scientific Corporation
- Compagnie de Saint-Gobain SA
- Yamato Scientific Co., Ltd
- Aakar Scientific Pvt. GmbH.
- MOTT Manufacturing Ltd.
Ask for references – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=ARF&rep_id=36896
Global Laboratory Furniture Market: Segmentation
- laboratory tables
- Laboratory stools and benches
- Laboratory bench & storage cabinets
- Pedestal laboratory furniture
- Laboratory IPS units
- Storage cabinets and shelves
- Laboratory for schools and colleges
- Medical Laboratory
Consumer Goods Research Reports
Luxury Furniture Market – The luxury furniture market is expected to exceed $38.9 billion by the end of 2031, it is estimated to expand at a CAGR of 5.2% from 2022 to 2031.
Children’s furniture market – The market for children’s furniture is expected $178.3 billion By the end of 2031, it is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.6% from 2022 to 2031.
Outdoor Furniture Market Completed the Outdoor Furniture Market $17 billion in 2020, which is projected to grow in value at a CAGR of 6% over the forecast period
Luxury Hotel Market – The luxury hotel market is expected to exceed the value of $304.6 billion by the end of 2031, it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6.2% from 2021 to 2031.
Flea and Tick Products Market – The Flea and Tick Products market is expected to exceed $16.4 billion by the end of 2031, it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 10.1% from 2022 to 2031.
Ceramic Tableware Market – Ceramic Tableware Market to achieve the rating of $22.2 billion in 2031.
Household Detergents Market – The Household Detergents Market is expected to surpass the value of $58.8 billion until the end of 2031
Household Vacuum Cleaner Market – Market Value of Household Vacuum Cleaner $27.6 billion until 2031
About transparency market research
Transparency market research registered with Wilmington, Delaware, United States, is a global market research firm providing market analysis reports and business consulting. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trend analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analytical capacity, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques to develop distinctive datasets and research material for business reports.
For more research insights into leading industries, visit our YouTube channel –
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS DOWNTOWN,
1000 N West Street,
suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 US
United States of America – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
to blog: https://tmrblog.com
E-mail: [email protected]
SOURCE Transparency Market Research