Dublin, Sept. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Global EV Inverters Market (2022-2027) by Inverter, Degree of Integration, Vehicle, Distribution, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” Report has been added ResearchAndMarkets.com Offer.
The global EV inverter market is estimated at US$29.61 billion in 2022 and is projected to reach US$56.86 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 13.94%.
Market dynamics are forces affecting the prices and behavior of stakeholders of the global Electric Vehicle Inverters Market. These forces create price signals resulting from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a particular product or service. Market dynamics forces can be related to macroeconomic and microeconomic factors.
There are other dynamic market forces than price, demand and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market and generate price signals. As market dynamics affect the supply and demand curves, decision makers are trying to figure out the best way to deploy different financial tools to curb different strategies to accelerate growth and reduce risks.
The global EV inverter market is segmented on the basis of inverter, integration level, vehicle and distribution. and geography.
- By inverter, the market is segmented into soft switching inverters and traction inverters.
- By the level of integration, the market is segmented into integrated inverter system, mechatronic integration system and separate inverter system.
- By vehicle, the market is segmented into battery electric vehicles, hybrid electric vehicles, and plug-in electric vehicles.
- By distribution, the market is segmented into aftermarket and OEM.
- Geographically, the market is divided into America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
The report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It encompasses the financial performance analysis for the publicly traded companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the recent development and the competitive scenario of the companies. Some of the companies covered in this report are Delta Electronics, Inc., Denso Corp., Eaton Corp, Exide Industries Ltd., Robert Bosch GmbH, Toyota Industries Corp., ZF Friedrichshafen Ag, etc.
- Americas (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of America)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia Pacific)
The report includes the Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool used to analyze and rank companies’ position based on their industry position score and market performance score. The tool uses various factors to classify players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for the analysis are financial performance over the past 3 years, growth strategies, innovation assessment, new product launches, investments, market share growth, etc.
The report provides detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the global EV Inverters market. The Ansoff Matrix, also known as the Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to develop strategies for business growth. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market development, market penetration, product development and diversification.
The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk associated with each approach. The analyst analyzes the global EV Inverters market using the Ansoff Matrix to identify the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position. Based on the SWOT analysis of the industry and the industry players, the analyst has made appropriate strategies for the market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report provides a comprehensive assessment of the global EV Inverters market. The report provides in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources and forecasts on the market size. The forecasts are calculated using proven research methods.
- The report was compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys and observations by well-known people in the industry.
- The report provides in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 Forces model and Ansoff matrix. Additionally, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also covered in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry to help you make an informed decision. The report discusses major regulators and important rules and regulations imposed on this sector in different regions.
- The report also includes the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s proprietary competitive positioning tool.
Main topics covered:
1 Report Description
2 research methodology
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Favorable government initiatives in the production of electric vehicles
4.1.2 Requirement to improve efficiency and size by integrating with motor or inverter
4.2.1 High development investment needs
4.3.1 Increasing infrastructure development of charging stations in developed economies
4.3.2 Extensive technological advances in power electronics such as high power density inverters
4.4.1 High current blow-off motor fuses in heavy electric vehicles
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory Scenario
5.2 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Effects of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff matrix analysis
6 Global Electric Vehicle Inverters Market, by Inverter
6.2 Soft Switching Inverters
6.3 Traction Converter
7 Global EV Inverters Market by Level of Integration
7.2 Integrated inverter system
7.3 Mechatronic integration system
7.4 Separate Inverter System
8 Global EV Inverters Market, by Vehicle
8.2 Battery Electric Vehicles
8.3 Hybrid Electric Vehicles
8.4 Plug-in Electric Vehicles
9 Global Electric Vehicle Inverters Market by Distribution
9.3 Original Equipment Manufacturers
10 America’s EV Inverter Market
10.9 United States
10.10 Rest of the Americas
11 Europe’s market for inverters for electric vehicles
11.16 United Kingdom
11.17 Rest of Europe
12 Middle East and Africa Electric Vehicle Inverters Market
12.5 Saudi Arabia
12.6 South Africa
12.7 United Arab Emirates
12.8 Rest of the MEA
13 EV Inverters Market in APAC
13.11 South Korea
13.12 Sri Lanka
13:15 Rest of Asia Pacific
14 competitive landscape
14.1 Competitive Quadrant
14.2 Market Share Analysis
14.3 Strategic Initiatives
14.3.1 M&A and Investments
14.3.2 Partnerships and Cooperations
14.3.3 Product Developments and Enhancements
15 company profiles
15.1 Aptiv PLC
15.3 Continental Ag
15.4 Cree Inc.
15.5 Danfoss Group
15.6 Delphi Technologies
15.7 Delta Electronics, Inc.
15.8 Denso Corp.
15.9 Eaton Corp.
15.10 Exide Industries Ltd.
15.11 Hangzhou Tonny Electric & Tools Co., Ltd.
15.12 Hyundai Mobis Co., Ltd.
15.13 Infineon Technologies Ag
15.14 Lear Corp.
15.15 Magneti Marelli SpA
15.16 Meidensha Corp.
15.17Mitsubishi Electric Corp.
15.18 NXP Semiconductors NV
15.19 Robert Bosch GmbH
15.20 Samplex America, Inc.
15.21 Sensata Technologies, Inc.
15.22 Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
15.23 Toyota Industries Corp.
15.24 Valeo Group
15.25 Wenzhou Kangyu Electrical Co., Ltd.
15.26 Zytek Automotive Ltd.
15.27 ZF Friedrichshafen Ag
For more information about this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vjtx95
Global market for inverters for electric vehicles